Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The man sought by every woman


In a brief conversation a man asks a woman: "What kind of man are looking for." So she stayed there for a moment silent before seeing him in the eyes and asked: "What do you want to really learn." 
He replied: "Yes" 
she began to say… 
"Being a woman in this time, I am in a position of asking a man what i alone i can't do for me. I paid all my bills. I am responsible for my home without the help of a man. I am in the position to ask:
                                                              What is it that you can make in my life?.
 The man was looking at. He clearly thought that she was talking about the money.
She, knowing what he was thinking said: "I am not talking about money. I need something more. I need a man who strive for excellence in all aspects of life." The man crossed his arms, it is recharged in the chair and asked him to explain.
She said: 
"I want someone who strive for excellence spiritual, because I need someone to share my faith in God. I like someone who strive for excellence mental, because I need someone to talk and that I encourage mentally. I do not need someone mentally simple. I do not want a man who strive for excellence financial because I don't need a finance charge. I like someone sensitive enough to understand me by what i step in the life as a woman, but strong enough to give me encouragement and not let me fall. I like someone to which I can respect. In order to be submissive, i must abide by it. I can't be submissive to a man who cannot fix their own problems. I have no problem with being submissive. Simply the has that it deserves this right… God made the woman to help man! I can't help a man who cannot help themselves."
When she finished she saw in the eyes and it looked very confused and with questions.
He said: "These asking a lot." 
She replied: "Yes, it is that I rely a lot." 
 


Credits LLuvia Baily

Top: ::GB:: Border Tank top / Gray - ** CREATION.JP **

Pants: ::GB::Damege denim /  Blue - ** CREATION.JP **

Shoes: ::GB:: Slip-on ashwhite  - ** CREATION.JP **

Hair: . Liquence . - F8 in Dark Browns

Bracelet: [EY:NO] Anchor Bracelet (silver)

Watch: [EY:NO] Watch & Leaf-Bracelets  (silver)

Belly Jewel:*PerveTTe*[Chain] My Sweet Butterflies [White]

Anklet Jewel: *PerveTTe* Anklet [Crown]

Credits Ian Catronis

Skin: -NIVARO- Ichero Skin - springtone NEW!!

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Summers - Gents - Winter - Summerfest '14

Shirt: GizzA - Jimmy Shirt [Dark] NEW!!

Pants: <kal rau> Casual Jeans M3_Dark

Shoes: FLite.-Resorts Black Mens

Hand Jewel: **{FORMANAILS}**For Slink Hand - RELAX-Design-BRASSKNUCKLE  NEW!!

Necklace: ::GB::3Strand necklace

Bracelet: [MANDALA]SANKARA_Bracelet set_BLACK

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Male Flat