Thursday, July 25, 2013

- Worth It -

Worth every thorn, every rose, every tear that waters which flourish in smiling, because life is wonderful by itself, no matter what the punishment, no matter the heartbreak, it happens ... everything passes and the sun shines again.
There are times when we feel that everything is bad, that our lives sink into an abyss so deep, that is hard to see even a small crack through light pass.
At such times we should take all our love, our courage, our feelings, our strength and fight to survive.
Many times we have wondered whether it is worth get excited again, and I can only answer one thing:

Let's make our life worth living!
It's worth it, because I have learned to love with all my heart.
Worth give everything, because every smile and tear are sincere.
Worth head down and put your hands down, because I will be stronger when lifting heart.
Worth a tear, because it is the filter of my feelings through her fragile recognize me show me as I am.
 

Worth making mistakes, because it gives me more experience and objectivity.
Worth going back to lift her head, because a single look can fill that empty space.
Worth going back to smile, because it shows that I have learned something else.
Worth remembering all the bad things that have happened, because they forged who I am today.
Worth flip back, because then I know I have left traces in the other.
Worth living, because every minute is a chance to start over.









- Credits -

On Ian:
Shape not for Sale.


Outfit: [Motivaction] - Gentleman Outfit. (Vest & shirt, Pants,Cap) - NEW!!

Shoes: 2Real
HOLBROOKZ SHOES
 

Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING Ears
 

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3.1
 

Beard: ::M-Arc Mirror:: Realistic Full Beard 2
 
 

Sunglasses: *S O R G O - EK Shades TortWhite
 

Bracelet 1: [MANDALA] - HOKUSAI Bracelet set/BLACK  

Bracelet 2: [MANDALA] - SITENNOAH watch & bracelet black




On Lluvia: 


Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Mina -  Blondes - NEW!!

Dress: *Chronokit* - Summer Dress - NEW!!

Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING Ears

Necklace: ::GB:: - Curb chain Necklace

Bracelet: [MANDALA] - OKAKI Bracelet set/BROWN 

Watch: [MANDALA] -
HOKUSAI Bracelet set/BLACK

Teeth: [PXL] - OpenMouth PRO v1.3.1

Shoes: Redgrave - HELENA - 12 Colors. 

Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands 


In the Scene:

22769 ~ [bauwerk] The Chesterfield (creme) - (@ The Food Fair 2013)

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Mosaik Bistro Table (small) - (@ The Food Fair 2013)

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Espresso Maker - (@ The Food Fair 2013)

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Ring Cake - (@ The Food Fair 2013)

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Coffee Mug -  (@ The Food Fair 2013)