Saturday, March 14, 2015

Be Happy!

Today i give rise to life with the conviction that this day will never. Today is the last chance i have to live intensely, because nobody assures me that tomorrow I will go back to dawn. Today I will have the audacity not to miss any opportunity. My only alternative is to succeed.

Today I shall spend my most important resource: my time, in the labor more momentous: my life. Every minute will i passionately to make today a day different and unique in my life. Today I will challenge each obstacle that is presented to me, I will do so with faith that this day.

Today I will be the resistance to the pessimism and conquistare the world with a smile, with the positive attitude always expect the best. Today I will do each task of a regular expression sublime. Today I will have our feet on the ground understanding reality and gaze at the stars for inventing my future.

Today I will have time to be happy and will leave my mark and my presence in the hearts of others. Today I invite you to begin a new time in which our dreaming that it is possible as soon as we are and what we do with dignity and happiness.  



 Ariasna Credits Here

Ian Catronis

Head Skin: ^^Swallow^^  Morgan Peach TMP Head (men) Skin Fair 2015

Body Skin: ^^Swallow^^ Peach Tmp Skin (men)  Skin Fair 2015

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ JMJ hair - Basics (unpacked)

Pants: not so bad . mesh . DAVY jeans . faded

Belt: not so bad . mesh . DAVY belt