Wednesday, January 8, 2014

To be strong

Don't see in the obstacles a source of problems, discovers in them the chance to beat you and pit them against each other with courage. 
One day, a small opening appeared in a cocoon; a man sat down and saw the butterfly for several hours, while she was trying to make your body pass through that tiny hole.
Meanwhile, it appeared that she had ceased to make any progress. It seemed that he had done all he could, but he couldn't enlarge it. Then the man decided to help the butterfly: he took a scissors and opened the cocoon. The butterfly could easily escape, but his body was faded, was small and had the wings wrinkled. 
The man continued watching because I was hoping that, at any time, the wings are opened and stretch further toward satisfying to be able to withstand the body, and that would be strong.
Nothing happened! In truth, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling with a withered body and wings pulled up. She was never able to fly.
What man, in his kindness and willingness to help did not understand, was that the rosebud tight and the effort required so that the flap will pass through the small opening, it was the way in which God toward fluid in the body of the butterfly, was its wings, so that she would be ready to fly,once it has been freed from the cocoon.
Sometimes, the effort is exactly what we need in our life. If God allowed us to go through our lives without finding any obstacle, we would be limited. We would not be as strong as it could have been.

We would never fly. 

I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong. 
I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve. 
I asked for prosperity and God gave me brain and brawn to work. 
I asked for courage and God gave me obstacles to overcome. 
I asked love and God gave me people with problems to which help. 
I asked for favors and God gave me opportunities.    

I didn't receive anything of what I ordered. But I have received everything I needed. 

Live life without fear, facing all the obstacles and shows that you can overcome them.





On LLuvia

Dress: [R3] - Sona Dress [V2] NEW!

Hair: Clawtooth: Female Trouble Collabor88 NEW!

Boots: .Renegade. Mendes OTB - Black

Glasses: [Z O O M] Sweet Candy

Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture

Ears: [MANDALA] Steking Ears