Saturday, August 24, 2013

⌚ Don't save anything for a special occasion ⌚

Don't save anything for a special occasion, every day you live is a special occasion. 

A friend opened the dresser drawer of his wife and pulled out a small package wrapped in tissue paper that read:
"This is not a simple package, beautiful lingerie".He threw the wrapping paper and saw the exquisite silk and lace. She had bought it nine years ago on a special trip they made together. Never got to wear lingerie.I was saving for a "special occasion". 
"Well", he thought "then, I think this is the occasion." He went to bed and put the garment together with other garments that would take to the undertaker. His wife had just died. And turning to me, he said: "Do not keep anything for a special occasion, every day you live is a special occasion". 

And today I still think those words changed my life. 
Now I read more and clean less. 
Now I sit on the terrace and admire the view without noticing garden weeds.I spend more time with my family and friends and less time at work. 
I want experiences to enjoy, not to survive. 
I do not keep anything. Using my crystal glasses every day. 
I wear my new coat to go to the supermarket, if I choose, and I feel like it. 
I do not keep my best perfume for special parties, I use it whenever I want to. 
The words "Someday ..." and "one of these days" are fading from my vocabulary. 

If it's worth seeing or hearing or doing, I want to see, listen or do it now. 

I'm not sure what I would have done the wife of my friend if I knew I would not be here for the tomorrow that we all take so lightly. I think I would have called family members and close friends. Who knows, maybe, would have called a few former friends to apologize and make amends for possible anger from the past. I like to think I'd gone out for Chinese food, his favorite.Are those things left undone, which would make me angry if I knew my hours are limited. Angry because I stopped seeing good friends whom I was going to get in touch "Someday" ... Angry that I did not write certain letters that I thought writing "one of these days." Angry and sad because I told my brothers and my children often enough how much I love.Now try not to slow, stop or keep anything that could bring laughter and joy into our lives.And every morning I tell myself that this day is special, every hour, every minute ... is special, unique and unrepeatable. 

If you received this, somebody loves you and wanted to share it with you. Do not keep this thought for tomorrow. Right now is a good time to share it with your friends and family. The time is now, not tomorrow. Now is better than "one of these days" to share the joy and motivation to enjoy life, that "one of these days" is far away or may never come ...







- Credits - 

On Ian:
Shape not for Sale.


Skin: -Labyrinth- Rider Skin Fatpack (Medium) include hair body - NEW!!
 
Sweter: {XO} White Illest  CrewNeck - (At Soho Market) - NEW!! 

Pants: / XIAJ / Denim Jeans NEW!! (at The 24 Event)  

Hair: Action Mesh Hair James Veganic  

Shoes: 2Real  LOW CUTTLERZ 

Face Piercing: [MANDALA] OKAKI Face Piercing Set. 

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3.1  
 
Watch & Bracelet: [MANDALA] SITENNOAH Watch & Bracelet Black
 
Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING Ears
 
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands V3 #4
 
 
 
On Lluvia: 
 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Carrie -  Browns - NEW!! 

Top: {XO} - Tied Tops - (At Soho Market) - NEW!!

Skirt: ::PL:: - Morgan Mini Skirt - (At Black Only Event) - NEW!!

Shoes: 2Real DECAZ 

Earrings: [7891.] Nile EarLace Earrings - (At Soho Market) - NEW!!
 
Ring: Baubles! by Phe Techno Ladder Ring - (At Soho Market) - NEW!!
 
Ears:[MANDALA] STEKING Ears 
 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands

Clock & Happa: 

*chronokit* Happa 02 [copy] - (Group Gift)
 
*chronokit* Clock no14 Cherished Memory 1 - (Group Gift)