Tuesday, January 21, 2014

THE EYES OF THE HEART

How many times to see a pink i stopped to think about its form, in your sense of smell, in the softness of the petals ... in the perfection of its structure ... and I wonder what would have in mind its creator, the time to create such perfection. Does only to delight the heart of the human being or perhaps to adorn the top of the earth?

But these are questions which I cannot find any reply; however, there remain and each time I have before me one of them, enjoyed it, the palpi, the feel, not in my hands, not in my skin ...

It is with the eyes of the heart, with those eyes that perceive their beauty, with those eyes able to touch, to taste, to scrutinize with the five senses the mysteries of the world, because what it perceives the heart, do not perceive the other senses. 

Then ... the pink i conquest and takes me, because the eyes of the heart make it theirs. 

And as a rose, perfect in its way, perfect in its smell and his tact, perfect in their ability to sublimizar the moment ... so are the eyes of the heart, because with them I have learned to detect the love; to perceive the envy, to feel and suffer for the hatred and betrayal.

They are the ones who have told me stop!!; they are the ones that i have shown that faraway island, where it inhabits the well; they are the ones who have advised me the path to follow, as well many times, stubborn in my feel, there is the wrong way. 

In those eyes of the heart, summarizes the true essence of being human.  







Dress: ~~[M] Loose Sweater Dress NEW!

Shoes: [Co57] Jhene Platform Bootie Crystal Clear NEW!

Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 45 / CHESTNUT NEW!

Glasses: * Baiastice_Vintage roundglasses-gold-resizable

Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture

Feets: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged