Friday, December 13, 2013

If you're going to love me, love me now



If you are going to love me, love now
while i should be able to enjoy
all the tender and sweet feelings
that flow from the true love.

Love me now, while you live,
don't expect that I may have gone
to record in marble
words of ardent love in stone cold.

If you have loving thoughts
and sweet about me,
why don't you tell me the whisper now?

If you expect to sleep
never to wake up,
there will be earth walls between us
and i can't hear you then.

Not need of your caress
when the grass grows on my face.
Does not wish your love or your kisses
in my final resting place,
so if you love me, even though it is a little bit,
 please let me know while still alive.





On Ian: 


Coat: ~~[M] Men's Trench Coat  NEW!

Pants: [Pumpkin]Sweat pants(black leather)

Beanie: *ARGRACE* Ribbed beanie/Victor - Blacks

Boots:FLite. -Aviators Snow

Gloves:Kauna - Fingerless Gloves New!

Goggles: AGA Accessories - Flight Goggles (Black)

Cigarette: .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package

Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver4

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [Wear ME]
 

Face piercing: [MANDALA]OKAKI face peiarcing set