Monday, November 4, 2013

At the beginning of the day

At the beginning of each day, I will try to learn something new about me, about you, and about the world in which we live, so that you can continue feeling and all living things as if they would be born.
At the start of the day, I will remember to participate you my joy and my sorrow, so that we can know us better to the other.
At the beginning of each day, I will to really listen to you and try to understand your point of view, while I will try to give you mine of the milder form, recalling that both are growing and changing, and changing in a thousand different ways.
At the start of the day, I will remember that I am a human being and do not require of ti perfectly until I is perfect.
At the beginning of each day, I will take care I approached you and caress you with tenderness, because I don't want to stop feeling you.




On LLuvia:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Tenille

Dress: [R3] - Abby Dress [V3] - Exclusive at Rockabilly Fair - NEW!!

Shoes: Belgravia - Patent Leather Slingbacks



On Ian:

Jacket: [R3] - Rocka Jacket [V3] Rockabilly Fair (TRFF) NEW!

Pants: [R3] - Rocka Jeans [V3] Rockabilly Fair (TRFF) NEW!

Hair: Action Darmody Veganic

Hat: ::GB:: Center Crease Hat (Zebra )

Sunglasses: ::GB:: Zebra Sunglasses

Boots: ::GB:: Studs belt Boots Zebra

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax

Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0

Face Piercing:[MANDALA] OKAKI Face Piercing Set