Thursday, July 3, 2014

Enjoy and be happy

Today kill on my agenda two days: yesterday and tomorrow.

Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the result of what today are able to perform.

Today i give rise to life with the conviction that this day will never. 

Today is the last chance i have to live intensely, because nobody assures me that tomorrow I will go back to dawn. 

Today I will have the audacity not to miss any opportunity. My only alternative is to succeed. 

Today I shall spend my most important resource: my time, in the labor more momentous: my life. 

Every minute will i passionately to make today a day different and unique in my life. 

Today I will challenge each obstacle that is presented to me, I will do so with faith that this day. 

Today I will be the resistance to the pessimism and conquistare the world with a smile, with the positive attitude always expect the best. 

Today I will do each task of a regular expression sublime. 

Today I will have our feet on the ground understanding reality and gaze at the stars for inventing my future. 

Today I will have time to be happy and will leave my mark and my presence in the hearts of others. 

Today I invite you to begin a new time in which our dreaming that it is possible as soon as we are and what we do with dignity and happiness. 






 Ian:

Mesh Avatar:  ___Signature Mesh Avatar___ Anthony LITE - TMD (Available from 7/5/14)

Outfit: Kauna - Kauna - XIV Double Breasted Suit: Floral SteelBlue: FaMESHed July 2014

Hat: -Entente- Peche Reservee Hat

Shoes: ::GB:: WingTip high cut shoes White